Posts: 10,969
Threads: 79
Joined: Jul 2005
Reputation:
0
[left]Yes, it can happen so quickly. Life as we know it can change in a blink of an eye. Unlikely friendships can blossom, important careers can be tossed aside, a long lost hope can be rekindled. Still, we should be grateful for whatever changes life throws at us. Because all too soon, the day will come when there are no changes left.[/left]
Posts: 18,475
Threads: 77
Joined: Aug 2006
Reputation:
0
Če že delaš bedarije naj se ti vsaj posrečijo!
[Napoleon]
Posts: 398
Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2011
Reputation:
0
^

think i'm in love ..
A painting is complete when it has the shadows of a God. - Rembrandt
Posts: 23,101
Threads: 352
Joined: Dec 2004
Reputation:
0
01-14-2016, 01:09 AM
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2016, 01:11 AM by rea.)
A je naslov te teme kak albanc pisu? GležnJarJ rjabim, da pokrije mi glježenj, hahah
There are some things I may not know
There are some places, dear Lord, I may not go.
But there's one thing of which I'm sure
My God is real for I can feel him in my soul.
I have found a way to live
in the presence of the Lord
Hare Ram, Ram, Ram
Hare Ram, Ram, Ram, Sita Ram, Ram, Ram