236 replies to this topic

#181 Jinadaze

Jinadaze

Tough cookie

• Moderatorji
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 82178 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:19 PM

People don’t complete us. We complete ourselves. If we haven’t the power to complete ourselves,

the search for love becomes a search for self-annihilation, and then we try to convince ourselves that self-annihilation is love.

—Erica Jong

Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it. 

― V. Van Gogh

#182 Kinky

Kinky

Železna devica

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38152 posts
  • Interests:krompir

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:07 PM

If we wish to attract different people, different circumstances and different events, we have to change the content of our conscious minds. We can dramatically improve the quality of our lives by taking control of our minds and manufacturing beliefs and expectations consistent with what we want to happen in the future.

“It was true that I didn’t have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?” (Charles Bukowski)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth.

#183 Fluffy The Stud Eater

Fluffy The Stud Eater

weird stuff lover

• Člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 54873 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 10:23 AM

1896855_432526266883215_587158132_n.jpg

<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">“Someone once told me the definition of Hell: </span></strong></span></span></p>
<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">The last day you have on earth, the person you became </span></strong></span></span></p>
<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">will meet the person you could have become.”<br>
- </span></strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Anonymous</span></span></span></p>
<p style="text-align:center;"> </p>

#184 Kinky

Kinky

Železna devica

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38152 posts
  • Interests:krompir

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:02 AM

150987976020351401309714.png

“It was true that I didn’t have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?” (Charles Bukowski)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth.

#185 Buggy

Buggy

Izberi si sam

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5048 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 05:23 PM

If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.

Seduce my mind and you can have my body.
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

#186 Nincha

Nincha

HP freak

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18163 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 12:41 AM

“One of the most significant negative habits we should be aware of is that of constantly allowing our mind to run off into the future. Perhaps we got this from our parents. Carried away by our worries, we’re unable to live fully and happily in the present. Deep down, we believe we can’t really be happy just yet—that we still have a few more boxes to be checked off before we can really enjoy life.”
—  Thích Nhất Hạnh

After all this time?

Always.

#187 Nincha

Nincha

HP freak

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18163 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 07:30 PM

1185267_436012633201245_89906328_n.jpg

After all this time?

Always.

#188 Fluffy The Stud Eater

Fluffy The Stud Eater

weird stuff lover

• Člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 54873 posts

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:38 PM

10014985_651948924876449_606532382_o.jpg

<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">“Someone once told me the definition of Hell: </span></strong></span></span></p>
<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">The last day you have on earth, the person you became </span></strong></span></span></p>
<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">will meet the person you could have become.”<br>
- </span></strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Anonymous</span></span></span></p>

#189 Zoey

Zoey

Izberi si sam

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10197 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 08:40 PM

Ko se odpirava

ti tebe meni

in jaz mene tebi.

Ko potoneva

vame ti in vate jaz.

Ko premineva

ti v meni in v tebi jaz.

Takrat sem jaz, jaz

in si ti, ti.

(Bernard Schlink)

Ljubimo samo enkrat

in edinkrat.

Ko ljubimo, 

tega ne vemo,

ker šele odkrivamo.

(Pascal Quignard)

Ne, ona nima žametnih oči in niti kodrov mehkih kakor svila, 
če sneg je bel, ga v njenih nedrih ni in usta bi se od koral ločila.
Sem videl rože bele in rdeče, na njenih licih take ne cveto
in so dišave, ki so bolj dehteče, kot vonj, ki diha njeno ga telo. 
Njen glas poslušam rad, četudi vem da zvoki strun prijetneje zvene, 
kako boginje hodijo ne vem; ko ona hodi, stopa kot ljudje.
Pa vendar se mi zdi bolj očarljiva kot vse, ki pesem jih slavi lažniva.

#190 Zoey

Zoey

Izberi si sam

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10197 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:01 PM

“Mom, listen, I haven’t been together with Topanga for 22 years, but we have been together for 16. That’s a lot longer than most couples have been together. I mean, when we were born, you told me that we used to take walks in our strollers together around the block. When we were two, we were best friends. I mean, I knew everything about this girl. I knew her favorite color, her favorite food. Then we became six, Eric made fun of me because it wasn’t cool to have a best friend that was a girl or even know a girl. So for the next seven years I threw dirt at her. I like to call those “the lost years”. Then when I was thirteen, mom, she put me up against my locker and she kissed me. I mean, she gave me my first kiss. She taught me how to dance. She always was talking about these crazy things and I never understood a word she said. All I understood was that she was the girl I sat up every night thinking about, and when I’m with her, I feel happy to be alive. Like I can do anything. Even talk to you like this. So that’s, that’s what I think is love, mom. When I’m better because she’s here.”

- Cory Matthews, Boy Meets World

#191 Zoey

Zoey

Izberi si sam

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10197 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:04 PM

''Lollipops turn into cigarettes. The innocent ones turn into sluts. Homework goes in the trash. Soda becomes vodka. Bikes become cars. Kisses turn into sex. Remember when getting high meant swinging at the playground? When protection meant waring a helmet? Dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth. The most pain you felt was when you scraped your knees. Goodbyes were only until tomorrow. We couldn't even wait to grow up."

#192 Zoey

Zoey

Izberi si sam

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10197 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 04:13 PM

from diapers to tube tops

from no hair to layers

from skinned knees to broken hearts

from tea parties to proms

from winne the pooh to the Secret Life

from bows to eyeliner

from dolls to cell phones

...you’ve been there through it all

#193 Barbarina

Barbarina

Izberi si sam

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17716 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:10 AM

4dac09221752c0b7fe784f6664232c4b.jpg

#194 Fiona

Fiona

Izberi si sam

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14919 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:04 PM

10003965_246176942236693_1604131200_n.jp

#195 Zoey

Zoey

Izberi si sam

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10197 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:38 AM

1959292_440357072766801_1484838545_n.jpg 1011583_440357459433429_226288129_n.jpg 10169247_10201979668521355_297260352_n.j10171863_676223062423519_1469458702_n.jp 10168114_440359569433218_295464814_n.jpg

#196 Emily

Emily

Izberi si sam

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11518 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 04:40 PM

tumblr_n11r63jrPv1rxdkj0o1_500.jpg 

tumblr_mdvkgy9u3E1qder5oo1_500.png

Yes, it can happen so quickly. Life as we know it can change in a blink of an eye. Unlikely friendships can blossom, important careers can be tossed aside, a long lost hope can be rekindled. Still, we should be grateful for whatever changes life throws at us. Because all too soon, the day will come when there are no changes left.

#197 Jinadaze

Jinadaze

Tough cookie

• Moderatorji
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 82178 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 07:06 PM

Life is as it is in this moment, and it's powerful to be able to accept that. Yet just because you accept what is, here and now, doesn't mean you must be resigned to letting it stay that way.

Yes, you can accept even those things you don't agree with or approve of. It is your acceptance of reality that positions you to change and to improve upon that reality.

Accept the moment, and find great value in it. Accept the situation, whatever it may be, and enable yourself to move positively forward from it.

It can be tempting to simply avoid or deny the truth. Eventually, though, you must accept and deal with the truth, and the sooner you choose to do so, the better.

Visualization can be a powerful tool, yet merely pretending that something is true does not make it so. Visualize the way you desire for life to be, and accept that you must work to make it so.

Accept and embrace the reality of what is. Then take it and make it the best it can be.

―Ralph Marston

Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it. 

― V. Van Gogh

#198 Fluffy The Stud Eater

Fluffy The Stud Eater

weird stuff lover

• Člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 54873 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:53 PM

"Empty heads have long tongues. Commonly they, whose tongue is their weapon, use their feet for defense."

- Bruce Lee

#199 tasika

tasika

Sassenach

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16081 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:29 PM

94u-155760.jpg

Če že delaš bedarije naj se ti vsaj posrečijo!

[Napoleon]

#200 Fluffy The Stud Eater

Fluffy The Stud Eater

weird stuff lover

• Člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 54873 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:07 PM

"Svet je ena sama klavnica. Zgodovina človeštva je ena sama klavnica, eno samo zlo, samo nasilje - in samo umetnost je tisto, ki je nad tem." (S. Makarovič)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users