• PipPipPip
  • 1647 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 09:23 AM

Cink kolikor jaz vem ni škodljiv.

http://www.cosmetics...a...SEARCH&ID=Z

Tle je opisanih nekaj cinkovih spojin.
Moj cheap-healthy-cooking blog

Evey Hammond: Who are you?
V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
Evey Hammond: Well I can see that.
V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.

• Guests

Posted 05 October 2006 - 07:57 PM

Tule najdete slovarček nekaterih (naravnih) sestavin, ki se uporabljajo v kozmetiki (2 strani):

http://www.sanecovit.../glossario.html wink.gif

• Guests

Posted 06 October 2006 - 03:52 PM

Nekaj podatkov o (domnevno?) nevarnih snoveh v tamponih in vložkih:

Many women are unaware that rayon and rayon-cotton blends are widely used in the manufacture of tampons. Rayon is commonly chlorine-bleached, and is a highly absorbent fibre. Dioxin, a toxic carcinogen, is a by-product of all chlorine bleaching methods and is also found throughout the environment in varying levels as a by-product of pesticide spraying and pollution from incinerators. Dioxin has been found to collect in the fatty tissues of animals, including humans and should, therefore, be a real concern for women. Published scientific reports have shown that evidence is growing that even low levels of dioxins may be linked to cancer, endometriosis, low sperm counts and immune system suppression. Considering a woman may use as many as 11,000 tampons in her lifetime, she may be subjecting herself to additional dioxin exposure.

Women today are conscious of the need to restrict their contact with synthetic materials and unnecessary chemicals and additives. They are becoming more aware that most of the widely available sanitary pads sold today, contain a blend of chlorine-bleached pulp, polypropylene, polyacrylates and plastic.
For each monthly cycle, it makes sense to choose a pad that is made from natural materials. Many gynaecologists have advised women with sensitive skin to use /.../ pads to reduce their contact with chlorine bleached materials, and also products containing synthetics, latex and super absorbents made from petrochemicals. Every year, billions of plastic laden pads are disposed of, and generally they end up in landfill sites to sit unaltered for hundreds of years. Every year, in Britain alone, we would have to dig a hole three hundred feet deep and three hundred feet wide to bury the sanitary pads that are thrown away.

blink.gif hmm.gif
Vir: http://www.natracare...ne_products.htm

#64 Matilda

Matilda

Snowflake on fire

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16873 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 02:15 PM

INCI: PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Eumulgin L solubilizers enable formulators to incorporate lipophilic substances like Vitamins, ethereal oils or UV filters into aqueous and aqueous/alcoholic systems even resulting in a clear appearance.
A mi lahko kdo to prevede? Na netu nisem našla nč pametnejšega od te sestavine rolleyes.gif

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world. It requires profound purpose larger than the self kind of understanding."

Bill Bullard

#65 sonchika

sonchika

Lučka

• Moderatorji
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18483 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 02:17 PM

Ena iz serije sestavin, ki omogoča sestavinam, ki so na bazi maščob, da so topne v vodi. Nekaj v tem smislu. Da se lepo povežejo v kremo in ne splavajo tako kot da bi pomešal olje in vodo.
Z ljubeznijo je kakor s pečenko: čim starejši so zobje, tem mlajša mora biti jagnjetina.

#66 Matilda

Matilda

Snowflake on fire

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16873 posts

Posted 07 October 2006 - 02:22 PM

Hvala. smile.gif

"Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding. The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another’s world. It requires profound purpose larger than the self kind of understanding."

Bill Bullard

#67 inči_ka

inči_ka

sramežljivec

• Člani
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:rolanje, odbojka, tek, poslušanje muske, ples,..

Posted 11 October 2006 - 08:49 AM

na tej strani je kr velik sestavin razloženih( v slovenščini), upam da bo komu kej pomagal smile.gif

slovar sestavin
Friends are like stars, you don´t see them, but you know they are there!!!!!

#68 sonchika

sonchika

Lučka

• Moderatorji
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18483 posts

Posted 17 October 2006 - 03:45 PM

Nekaj z EWMja:

Say No to Nano in Cosmetics

While industry and government officials debate the safety of nanotech, EWG analysts have already moved forward to identify 256 popular products where nanomaterials are listed as ingredients. Products include eye liner, moisturizer, bronzer, lip balm and sunscreen.

You can sign onto our letter to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to request that nanomaterials be clearly identified and assessed for safety before they are used in personal care products.

Why should you care? Nanomaterials are super-tiny manmade chemicals that may pose extraordinary and unpredictable risks to public health. FDA is concerned about these micro-sized ingredients because their toxicity may be very different, and potentially more severe than normal-sized chemical ingredients.

Industry is slowly adding more nanomaterials to personal care products, even though none of the nanomaterials found on product labels in Skin Deep have been assessed for safety.

Chemicals in your cosmetics = chemicals in you

Are you curious about the chemicals in your body? EWG, in partnership with Stanford University, is conducting a scientific study to test young women age 14-19 for chemicals found in many cosmetics and personal care products. If you're interested in participating, or know someone who might be, contact Becky Sutton at 866-222-7059 x304 to find out more about this study.

Victory! Cosmetics Companies Bow to Pressure, Remove Toxic Chemical from Nail Polish

Powered by EWG's Skin Deep database, the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics and thousands of concerned consumers like you pressured Orly International, OPI Products, and Sally Hansen to remove a toxic chemical from nail polish. The ingredient, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), has been linked to birth defects, is banned from use in cosmetics in Europe and is considered a reproductive toxin by the state of California.

The Campaign for Safe Cosmetics began in 2002 with the release of the EWG report Not Too Pretty. EWG first identified the issue of toxic phthalates in personal care products in our 2000 report, Beauty Secrets, after the Centers for Disease Control released results of the first detailed study of phthalate levels in the U.S. population. DBP was found in 100 percent of 289 people tested, with the highest levels -- above federal safety standards -- in women of childbearing age.

Be a Smarter Produce Picker

For years, you've been able to choose foods with less fat or fewer additives. Now, with EWG's 4th edition of the popular Shopper's Guide to Pesticides in Produce, you can minimize your chemical exposure in the produce aisle.

EWG always recommends organic, but we know you can't always find it. Our new Guide features the 12 fruits and veggies with the most and least pesticides so you'll know which ones to buy organic, and which conventionally-grown ones are okay when organic isn't available.

How'd we do it? EWG analyzed over 42,000 of the latest government tests for pesticide residues on commonly-eaten fruits and vegetables. We then ranked the results based on six measures of pesticide loads, after washing and peeling. Click here to download your printer-friendly PDF Guide now.

English:
http://www.foodnews....G_pesticide.pdf
Español:
http://www.foodnews....ticide_span.pdf
Z ljubeznijo je kakor s pečenko: čim starejši so zobje, tem mlajša mora biti jagnjetina.

#69 bluberry

bluberry

pametnjakovič

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 18 October 2006 - 08:11 AM

www.oneorganicpath.com-zelo zanimivo in skoraj šokantno.
Fake people wear fake clothes and have feak personality becouse they have FAKE BRAINS!
WINK (fake one) :))))

#70 rea

rea

I'll never be maria magdalena

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20446 posts
  • Interests:Only an open heart will allow you to float equally between everyone.

Posted 06 November 2006 - 09:21 PM

kaka maska bi to lahko bila?nč ne piše...
(vitaskin za vse tipe kože)
aqua
talc
kaolin
magnesium aluminium silicate
silca
hamamelis virginiana
alcohol
benzonic acid
parfum
citric acid
methylparaben
menthol-c.i. 16255

There are some things I may not know                  

There are some places, dear Lord, I may not go.

But there's one thing of which I'm sure

My God is real for I can feel him in my soul.

I have found a way to live  

in the presence of the Lord Hare Ram, Ram, Ram

Hare Ram, Ram, Ram, Sita Ram, Ram, Ram

#71 sonchika

sonchika

Lučka

• Moderatorji
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18483 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:26 AM

Čistilna.

#72 rea

rea

I'll never be maria magdalena

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20446 posts
  • Interests:Only an open heart will allow you to float equally between everyone.

Posted 07 November 2006 - 01:36 PM

a pa je bedna po sestavinah?k men se zdi,da je ermm.gif

There are some things I may not know                  

There are some places, dear Lord, I may not go.

But there's one thing of which I'm sure

My God is real for I can feel him in my soul.

I have found a way to live  

in the presence of the Lord Hare Ram, Ram, Ram

Hare Ram, Ram, Ram, Sita Ram, Ram, Ram

#73 sonchika

sonchika

Lučka

• Moderatorji
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18483 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:18 PM

Presežek res ni. Pa še nekaj malega alkohola vsebuje.

#74 Fluffy The Stud Eater

Fluffy The Stud Eater

weird stuff lover

• Člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 54873 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 05:59 AM

Upam, da je prava tema za moje vprašanje.

Podnujno bi rabila sestavine od tega pudra, pa jih pri najboljši volji ne najdem. Help.

Chanel - Double Perfection Creme Powder Make Up
IPB Image

<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">“Someone once told me the definition of Hell: </span></strong></span></span></p>
<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">The last day you have on earth, the person you became </span></strong></span></span></p>
<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">will meet the person you could have become.”<br>
- </span></strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Anonymous</span></span></span></p>
<p style="text-align:center;"> </p>

#75 Anja88

Anja88

pametnjakovič

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 03:10 PM

Nekaj nevarnih sestavin: Ammonium Laureth Sulfate (ALES)-prezgodnje staranje kože
Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate (ALS)
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS)
Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES)
Lanolin

Povzročitelji nitrosaminov (ki so lahko rakotvorni)
IPB Image

#76 Hsul

Hsul

Modern Love

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPip
  • 1647 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 03:38 PM

Jaz sem o SLS in bratrancih našel toliko kontradiktornega gradiva, da ne vem kaj naj verjamem. Internet je močno orožje, in če je recimo se je eno podjetje odločilo očrniti recimo SLS, to alhko s pomočjo interneta zelo enostavno stori.

Tole piše Wikipedia:

Rumors have circulated widely on the internet that SLS/SLES are carcinogenic. They have spread through chain emails citing a fake report supposedly published by the Journal of the American College of Toxicology. No legitimate evidence can be found to support this claim. In response to the rumour, the Cosmetics Toiletry and Fragrance Association (CTFA) and the American Cancer Society have confirmed it to be an urban legend. [3] SLES and SLS have been known to become contaminated with 1,4-dioxane.[4] The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency considers 1,4-dioxane to be a probable carcinogen.[citation needed] While the U.S. Food and Drug Administration encourages manufacturers to remove this contaminant, it not currently required by federal law.[citation needed]

Torej če je SLS čist, ni problema. V kolikor je verjeti CTFA. Preberite še tale link CFTA

Skratka, ne takoj verjeti vsemu kar piše na internetu. Vse kar piše na straneh proizvajalcev je lahko potencialno subjektivno. Pa tudi razni kozmetični forumi in podobno je .....
Še najbolje bi bilo prebrati kake tiskane znanstvene publikacije na to temo.

V: Who? Who is but the form following the function of what and what I am is a man in a mask.
V: Of course you can. I'm not questioning your powers of observation I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.

#77 sonchika

sonchika

Lučka

• Moderatorji
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18483 posts

Posted 14 November 2006 - 04:50 PM

SLES ne verjamem, da je ravno škodljiv.

#78 exotica

exotica

gobezdalo

• Člani
  • PipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 10:31 PM

Sonchika in ostali mene zanima na katere sestavine moram biti pozorna v šamponih za lase, kateri naredijo lase mehke in jim dajo sijaj...

Hvala

#79 sonchika

sonchika

Lučka

• Moderatorji
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18483 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 07:11 AM

Kakšna naravna olja in pantenol. Potem so pa še balzami, samo se iz glave ne spomnim njihovih imen. Med članki na tem portalu je tudi en moj na temo balzamov.

#80 Hsul

Hsul

Modern Love

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPip
  • 1647 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 12:42 PM

Seznam izdelkov in trgovskih znamk, ki svojih izdelkov ali njihovih sestavin ne preizkušajo na živalih:

* Amway
* Annyer
* Apotheker Scheller (Dr Scheller, Manhattan)
* Aromatica
* Artdeco
* Atea
* Athena's (Frutti del sole)
* Avon
* Basis
* Biovitalis (Bioherbal, Herba Mare)
* Bodywise (Natracare)
* Bourjois
* Bübchen
* Carita
* Chanel
* Christian Dior
* Clarins
* Collistar
* Corsair Toiletries
* Cosmo Cosmetics Inc. (Ferity)
* Decleor
* Dietpharm
* DM - Drogerie Markt (izdelki njihove blagovne znamke: Alana, Alverde, Babylove, Balea, Das Gesunde Plus, Denk Mit, Dontodent, Ebelin, Jessa, Profissimo, Réell'e, S-he stylezone, Saugstark+sicher, Sundance)
* Donna Karan
* Dr. Hauschka Skin Care
* Dr. Theiss
* Erdal-Rex (Frosch, Rorax)
* ESI s.p.a.
* Estée Lauder (Clinique, Origins)
* Face
* Fairness (Gelcap, Genera)
* Forever Living
* Freeman Cosmetics Corp.
* Frenchtop Natural Care Products (Hennaplus)
* Ginger kozmetika (M'Claire)
* Golden
* Guam/Lacote
* Interchem (Oxalis)
* Ismeg (Brambles and Moor, Brutia, Frais Monde)
* Jericho
* JOICO International
* Juice Beauty
* Kappus
* L'angelica
* Labud
* Lander
* L'erbolario
* Lek Kozmetika (Amai, Green Line)
* L' Occitane
* Lush
* Mann & Schroder (Fruttini)
* Marks & Spencer
* Milla (Issa, Lee, Naily, Rea)
* Montagne Jeunesse (1 Night Stand, Chantelle, Davinci, Model Secrets)
* Natur Erbe
* Neutro Roberts
* Neva (Plidenta, Rosal, Soleval)
* Nimfea
* Nivea
* Oleal
* Olival
* Oriflame
* Paglieri (Aqualina, Cleo, Felce Azzurra, Labrosan, Selectiva S.p.A.)
* Performance Health Inc. (Biofreeze)
* Phyris
* Primavera Life
* Pupa
* Pyrus kozmetika
* Revlon (Almay, Jean Naté)
* Sapio (Ulola)
* Saponia (Arf, Brinell, Di Sunprotection, Faks Helizim, Frutella, Kaina, Lahor, Likvi, Nila, Ornel, Rubel, Tipso, Vim, Zirodent)
* Selectiva S.P.A. (Aqualina)
* Sinclair & Valentine
* Swiss Formula (St. Ives)
* Tigi haircare (Bad Head)
* United Colors of Benetton
* Upper Canada
* Urtekram
* Virgin Village
* Weleda (kozmetika)
* Yves Rocher

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users