236 replies to this topic

#201 Jinadaze

Jinadaze

Tough cookie

• Moderatorji
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 82178 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:19 PM

^ Nekaj podobnega sem jaz rekla pred leti in so se mi vsi smejali in me imeli za neumno.

Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it. 

― V. Van Gogh

#202 Fluffy The Stud Eater

Fluffy The Stud Eater

weird stuff lover

• Člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 54873 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 07:53 PM

^ Kar je povsem razumljiva reakcija. Na podlagi tega si lahko sklepala, da si povedala nekaj res modrega. Bolj se ti smejijo, večja je modrost. Žal.

<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">“Someone once told me the definition of Hell: </span></strong></span></span></p>
<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">The last day you have on earth, the person you became </span></strong></span></span></p>
<p style="text-align:center;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-family:georgia, serif;"><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">will meet the person you could have become.”<br>
- </span></strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Anonymous</span></span></span></p>
<p style="text-align:center;"> </p>

#203 Nincha

Nincha

HP freak

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18163 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:19 PM

“Monsters exist, but they are too few in number to be truly dangerous. More dangerous are the common men, the functionaries ready to believe and to act without asking questions.”
― Primo Levi

After all this time?

Always.

#204 Nincha

Nincha

HP freak

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18163 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:58 PM

Only three types of people tell the truth: kids, drunk people, and anyone who is pissed the fuck off.”

After all this time?

Always.

#205 Fiona

Fiona

Izberi si sam

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14919 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:25 PM

Exactly!

[attachment=8537:10322805_259660124221708_3444608722206071263_n.jpg]

#206 Kinky

Kinky

Železna devica

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38152 posts
  • Interests:krompir

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:31 PM

"All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know." (Hemingway)

“It was true that I didn’t have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?” (Charles Bukowski)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth.

#207 Nincha

Nincha

HP freak

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18163 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:26 AM

“As powerful as our legs are, as magnificent as our lungs and arms and muscles are, nothing matters more than the mind.”
—  Scott Jurek, Eat & Run

After all this time?

Always.

#208 Anouk

Anouk

pro libraries

• Moderatorji
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 25235 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 09:51 AM

In fact a mature person does not fall in love, he rises in love. The word ’fall’ is not right. Only immature people fall; they stumble and fall down in love. Somehow they were managing and standing. They cannot manage and they cannot stand – they find a woman and they are gone, they find a man and they are gone. They were always ready to fall on the ground and to creep. They don’t have the backbone, the spine; they don’t have that integrity to stand alone.

A mature person has the integrity to be alone. And when a mature person gives love, he gives without any strings attached to it: he simply gives. And when a mature person gives love, he feels grateful that you have accepted his love, not vice versa. He does not expect you to be thankful for it – no, not at all, he does not even need your thanks. He thanks you for accepting his love. And when two mature persons are in love, one of the greatest paradoxes of life happens, one of the most beautiful phenomena: they are together and yet tremendously alone; they are together so much so that they are almost one. But their oneness does not destroy their individuality, in fact, it enhances it: they become more individual.

Two mature persons in love help each other to become more free. There is no politics involved, no diplomacy, no effort to dominate. How can you dominate the person you love? Just think over it. Domination is a sort of hatred, anger, enmity. How can you think of dominating a person you love? You would love to see the person totally free, independent; you will give him more individuality. That’s why I call it the greatest paradox: they are together so much so that they are almost one, but still in that oneness they are individuals. Their individualities are not effaced – they have become more enhanced. The other has enriched them as far as their freedom is concerned.

Immature people falling in love destroy each other’s freedom, create a bondage, make a prison. Mature persons in love help each other to be free; they help each other to destroy all sorts of bondages. And when love flows with freedom there is beauty. When love flows with dependence there is ugliness.

“Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every once in awhile, or the light won't come in.” - A. Alda

#209 Nincha

Nincha

HP freak

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18163 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 05:02 PM

“The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see”

After all this time?

Always.

#210 Nincha

Nincha

HP freak

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18163 posts

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:39 PM

“When bankers get together for dinner, they discuss Art. When artists get together for dinner, they discuss Money.”
― Oscar Wilde

After all this time?

Always.

#211 Nincha

Nincha

HP freak

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18163 posts

Posted 02 September 2014 - 09:35 PM

Malo navezujoče na debate v vtisih. :)

Did you know, you can quit your job, you can leave university? You aren’t legally required to have a degree, it’s a social pressure and expectation, not the law, and no one is holding a gun to your head. You can sell your house, you can give up your apartment, you can even sell your vehicle, and your things that are mostly unnecessary. You can see the world on a minimum wage salary, despite the persisting myth, you do not need a high paying job. You can leave your friends (if they’re true friends they’ll forgive you, and you’ll still be friends) and make new ones on the road. You can leave your family. You can depart from your hometown, your country, your culture, and everything you know. You can sacrifice. You can give up your $5.00 a cup morning coffee, you can give up air conditioning, frequent consumption of new products. You can give up eating out at restaurants and prepare affordable meals at home, and eat the leftovers too, instead of throwing them away. You can give up cable TV, Internet even. This list is endless. You can sacrifice climbing up in the hierarchy of careers. You can buck tradition and others’ expectations of you. You can triumph over your fears, by conquering your mind. You can take risks. And most of all, you can travel. You just don’t want it enough. You want a degree or a well-paying job or to stay in your comfort zone more. This is fine, if it’s what your heart desires most, but please don’t envy me and tell me you can’t travel. You’re not in a famine, in a desert, in a third world country, with five malnourished children to feed. You probably live in a first world country. You have a roof over your head, and food on your plate. You probably own luxuries like a cellphone and a computer. You can afford the $3.00 a night guest houses of India, the $0.10 fresh baked breakfasts of Morocco, because if you can afford to live in a first world country, you can certainly afford to travel in third world countries, you can probably even afford to travel in a first world country. So please say to me, “I want to travel, but other things are more important to me and I’m putting them first”, not, “I’m dying to travel, but I can’t”, because I have yet to have someone say they can’t, who truly can’t. You can, however, only live once, and for me, the enrichment of the soul that comes from seeing the world is worth more than a degree that could bring me in a bigger paycheck, or material wealth, or pleasing society. Of course, you must choose for yourself, follow your heart’s truest desires, but know that you can travel, you’re only making excuses for why you can’t. And if it makes any difference, I have never met anyone who has quit their job, left school, given up their life at home, to see the world, and regretted it. None. Only people who have grown old and regretted never traveling, who have regretted focusing too much on money and superficial success, who have realized too late that there is so much more to living than this.
— 

Wunderkammer: Did You Know

After all this time?

Always.

#212 Nincha

Nincha

HP freak

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18163 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 09:13 PM

“...it occurred to me that the voracious ambition of humans is never sated by dreams coming true, because there is always the thought that everything might be done better and again.”
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

After all this time?

Always.

#213 Nincha

Nincha

HP freak

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18163 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 12:44 PM

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor." Alexis Carell

After all this time?

Always.

#214 Nincha

Nincha

HP freak

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18163 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:41 AM

We gotta start teaching our daughters to be somebodies instead of somebody’s.
—  Kifah Shah

After all this time?

Always.

#215 Frčica

Frčica

Dobra Samaritanka

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13688 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 02:43 PM

delim s fb:

ljubi, ljubi, ljubi :)

Ženiš se pred tridesetim, ker se tako spodobi.

Normalen si.

Imaš dva otroka.

Diplomo.

Službo.

Račune za elekrtriko.

Račune za telefon.

Desetdnevni dopust.

Mogoče 15.

Escape weekend v Benetke.

Dodatno zdravstveno zavarovanje.

Dodatno življensko zavarovanje.

Penzijsko zavarovanje.

Račune za ogrevanje.

Hitiš domov iz pisarne.

Danes je nedelja.

Ljubiš se vsako drugo nedeljo.

Z ugašeno lučjo.

Mirno.

Misijonarsko.

Včasih tudi ob ćetrtkih, ko ti odpove psihiater.

Bodi normalen.

Ob petkih ti tvoja preprosta žena skuha bograč.

Odrekel si se gojenju čebel, svojim mladostnim sanjam.

In temu, da se pogosto smeješ.

Hodiš v fitness, ker je tako prav.

Voziš se v koloni.

Nikoli ne prehitevaš.

Ne znaš več ljubiti.

Si pa želiš.

Kasneje izgine tudi to.

Lažeš, da si dobro.

Lažeš, da se smeješ.

Lažeš.

Ne moti te prah na najljubši plošči.

Na celem gramofonu.

Kadiš skrivaj.

Preklinjaš voznike.

Preklinjaš pešce.

Preklinjaš kolesarje.

Preklinjaš sosede.

Preklinjaš ženo.

Preklinjaš otroke.

Preklinjaš boga.

Preklinjaš življenje.

Računi, računi, računi.

Imaš preveč gub.

Imaš par let v tujini.

Neka bežanja od samega sebe.

Včasih se napiješ,

nikoli sam.

Z družbo.

Ker, tako je prav.

Poješ, ker pravijo, da so taki ljudje veseli.

V avgustu boš odplačal kredit.

Starejši si za 20 let.

Čakaš lift.

Srhljivo miren si, ko se pokvari.

Čakaš v vrsti.

Čakaš v banki.

Čakaš da ti žena znova reče:''ljubim te.''

Čakaš da jo znova vzljubiš.

Čakaš poletje.

Čakaš da se otroci izšolajo.

Čakaš da omožiš hčerko.

Čakaš da oženiš sina.

čakaš penzijo.

Čakaš drugo leto.

Čakaš drugo leto.

Čakaš drugo leto.

Čakaš drugo leto.

Čakaš drugo leto.

Čakaš svetle čase.

Čakaš boljši jutri.

Da boš srečen.

Sezuj se.

Hodi bos.

Tako lahko hodiš tudi po travi.

Kopaj se ob zori.

Govori o stvareh, ki jih ljubiš.

Nikoli ne obračaj palačinke z nožom ali roko, samo z metenjem v zrak.

Odlepil jo boš s stropa, ne skrbi.

Nauči se razbiti jajce z eno roko.

Guncaj se ob treh zjutraj.

Naroči 5 kuglic sladoleda.

Sprehodi se ob reki.

Potisni nogo v reko, ne boš ostal brez nje.

Ljubi se.

Zjutraj.

Opoldne.

Ob mraku.

Zvečer.

Ob dveh.

Ob treh ne moreš, takrat se guncaš.

Ljubi se stalno.

Povsod.

In ne z vsakim.

Nikakor ne z vsakim.

Če se imaš priložnost ljubiti na strehi neke zgradbe, na slikarskem platnu povaljan v barve; lase namočene v tempero, NAREDI to.

Če nimaš te priložnosti pojdi in kupi platno.

Slikaj -z njo.

Obesi sliko nad kamin.

Naj vaju gosti stalno sprašujejo čigava slika je.

Skrivnostno se nasmejta.

Držita se za roke pod mizo.

Pobožaj jo po trebuhu, kjer je mojstrovina vajine slikarske tehnike.

Ljubi.

Objemaj.

Žgečkaj.

Pleši.

Oproščaj.

Sanjari.

Potuj.

Ne zamudi prvih zvončkov.

Niti zadnje lubenice.

In to, da se zapacaš z jogurtom.

Smej se.

Dosti se smej.

Pripravi musako.

Beri cel vikend.

Zmoči se.

Pobarvaj sobo v rdečo.

Poj, če se ti poje.

Joči, če tako čutiš.

Kupi šotor.

Najvećji v trgovini.

In opremo za kampiranje.

Posoli, če ni slano.

Ne pozabljaj prijatelje.

Govori o ljudeh, ki jih imš rad

Ni jih težko najti.

Ni težko ljubiti.

Govori tudi o stvareh, ki te mučijo.

Govori. In poslušaj.

Bodi pozoren in usmiljen.

Neguj ljubezen.

Govori Mi, namesto Jaz.

Ne beži pred sabo. Ne boj se.

Lep si, tako nasmejan, kot namrščen.

Pa kaj, če znaš samo dva akorda na kitari.

Zgradi v sebi, ne okoli sebe.

Posadi hektar češnjevih dreves.

Prinesi ji seme za origano iz službene poti.

Čakaj, pa ti nimaš službene poti.

Postal si tisto kar želiš.

Potem se pa odpelji do tržnice in ji kupi seme.

Bodi kreativen, nič ni neumno, če je namera prava.

Pobarvaj svoj svet.

Ljudje imajo radi, da jim kaj poveš, v pravih količinah, v skromnem, zaupnem tonu, in mislijo, da te poznajo, ampak te ne poznajo, poznajo podatke o tebi, dobijo samo dejstva, ne občutkov, ne, kaj si misliš o čemer koli, ne, kako si zaradi stvari, ki so se ti zgodile ali si se odločil zanje, tak, kot si. Vse, kar naredijo, je, da te napolnijo s svojimi občutki in mnenji in opažanji in ustvarijo novo življenje, ki ima s tvojim  bolj malo zveze, in tako si varen. (Per Petterson: Konje krast)

#216 Nincha

Nincha

HP freak

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18163 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:18 AM

You can tell so much about a person by the way they leave you.

After all this time?

Always.

#217 Nincha

Nincha

HP freak

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18163 posts

Posted 22 January 2015 - 10:29 AM

"Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life." - J.K. Rowling

After all this time?

Always.

#218 Nincha

Nincha

HP freak

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18163 posts

Posted 02 February 2015 - 10:19 PM

Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because the regret is stronger than gratitude.
—  Anne Frank’s Diary

After all this time?

Always.

#219 Fiona

Fiona

Izberi si sam

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14919 posts

Posted 05 February 2015 - 01:03 PM

“Anyone who is observant, who discovers the person they have always dreamed of, knows that sexual energy comes into play before sex even takes place. The greatest pleasure isn't sex, but the passion with which it is practiced. When the passion is intense, then sex joins in to complete the dance, but it is never the principal aim.” 
― Paulo Coelho

#220 Errol

Errol

Sugga daddy

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17690 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 07:34 AM

"My personal nadir came at an airport. Some moneyed outfit had invited me to give a keynote on the European crisis and had forked out the ludicrous sum necessary to buy me a first class ticket. On my way back home, tired and already with several flights under my belt, I was making my way past the long queue of economy passengers, to get to my gate. Suddenly I noticed, with considerable horror, how easy it was for my mind to be infected with the sense that I was 'entitled' to bypass the hoi polloi. I realised how readily I could forget that which my left-wing mind had always known: that nothing succeeds in reproducing itself better than a false sense of entitlement."

Tole je razmišljanje novega grškega finančnega ministra o pasteh njegovega položaja. Zlasti pomembna se mi zdi podčrtana misel.

ESTOY FLOR DE ATORRANTE

UN CONTURSI MALEANTE

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users