#121 Coco*

Coco*

Dedek Mraz

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27074 posts
  • Interests:kaj te briga :O

Posted 24 August 2012 - 02:59 PM

Ima katera kak dober (malenkost poetičen ali pa tudi ne) citat o vesolju in neskončnosti (samo ne citirat Einsteina, prosim) in možnostih in podobno?
Everything you can imagine is real.
Pablo Picasso

#122 Kinky

Kinky

Železna devica

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38152 posts
  • Interests:krompir

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

The sky is the limit. :D

Iz glave še en: Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the Moon.

Ta 2 mi prideta na misel, če sploh to iščeš, je pa prvi precej 'zlajnan'.
“It was true that I didn’t have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?” (Charles Bukowski)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth.

#123 Coco*

Coco*

Dedek Mraz

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 27074 posts
  • Interests:kaj te briga :O

Posted 24 August 2012 - 03:44 PM

Hmm, ne, rabila bi kaj bolj konkretnega, ne tak tipičen fb status citat, ampak kako misel, lahko tudi kak verz iz pesmi ali vrstico iz nekega romana, jaz sem založila svojo beležko s citati in vsega ne znam na pamet. Upam, da bo Špela imela kaj takega na zalogi.
Everything you can imagine is real.
Pablo Picasso

#124 Podgana

Podgana

Miss Havisham

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16546 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:16 AM

It's kind of funny how as you get older, you start enjoying things that you hated as a kid, like taking naps and getting spanked.

Dear Leonard. To look life in the face, always, to look life in the face and to know it for what it is. At last to know it, to love it for what it is, and then, to put it away. Leonard, always the years between us, always the years. Always the love. Always the hours.

Tumblr

#125 Kinky

Kinky

Železna devica

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 38152 posts
  • Interests:krompir

Posted 30 August 2012 - 09:25 AM

:hooray:
“It was true that I didn’t have much ambition, but there ought to be a place for people without ambition, I mean a better place than the one usually reserved. How in the hell could a man enjoy being awakened at 6:30 a.m. by an alarm clock, leap out of bed, dress, force-feed, shit, piss, brush teeth and hair, and fight traffic to get to a place where essentially you made lots of money for somebody else and were asked to be grateful for the opportunity to do so?” (Charles Bukowski)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth.

#126 Podgana

Podgana

Miss Havisham

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16546 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:13 PM

“Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive.” - Josephine Hart.

Dear Leonard. To look life in the face, always, to look life in the face and to know it for what it is. At last to know it, to love it for what it is, and then, to put it away. Leonard, always the years between us, always the years. Always the love. Always the hours.

Tumblr

#127 sade

sade

Izberi si sam

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10098 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:57 AM

Ta mi je pa všeč.
"It's impossible." said pride. "It's risky." said experience. "It's
pointless." said reason. "Give it a try." whispered the heart.

#128 Parvinder

Parvinder

odvisnik

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3483 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:59 AM

Tole sem prebrala na enem blogu (mislim, da je to vir) in mi je ful zanimivo :D Kako lahko na drugačen način opišemo menstruacijo:

Seriously though your period is like coming home one day and finding that your spouse has constructed this entire new baby bedroom inside your house and you have to tell them “Sweetie we don’t have a baby” and then your spouse FLIPS THE FUCK OUT like “The FUCK do you mean we don’t have a baby I DID ALL THIS WORK” and then they spend the next week tearing the whole room apart and throwing it out into the street and screaming at you and then finally when the room is completely gutted they calm down and say “It’s okay hon we’ll have a baby next month” and then they start building the room again AND THIS SHIT KEEPS GOING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE UNTIL YOU HIT LIKE 50 AND THEN YOUR SPOUSE LEAVES YOU BUT NOT BEFORE SETTING THE WHOLE HOUSE ON FIRE SO IT’S NEVER THE SAME AGAIN
tudi pozimi dišiš po cvetju poležane trave spomladi

#129 Jinadaze

Jinadaze

Tough cookie

• Moderatorji
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 82814 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

What I want to say is I owe all the happiness of my life to you. You have been entirely patient with me and incredibly good. I want to say that — everybody knows it. If anybody could have saved me it would have been you. Everything has gone from me but the certainty of your goodness. I can't go on spoiling your life any longer. I don't think two people could have been happier than we have been. - Virginia Woolf

Normality is a paved road: It's comfortable to walk, but no flowers grow on it. 

― V. Van Gogh

#130 Jinadaze

Jinadaze

Tough cookie

• Moderatorji
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 82814 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:07 AM

“It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.” ― Rose Kennedy

― V. Van Gogh

#131 tasika

tasika

Sassenach

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16234 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:18 PM

Zakon!
Če že delaš bedarije naj se ti vsaj posrečijo!

[Napoleon]

#132 TASH

TASH

engaged to Brokoli

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4548 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

Posted Image

Believe in nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

#133 Jinadaze

Jinadaze

Tough cookie

• Moderatorji
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 82814 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

Being alive is so extraordinary I don’t know why people limit it to riches, pride, security—all of those things life is built on. People miss so much because they want money and comfort and pride, a house and a job to pay for the house. And they have to get a car. You can’t see anything from a car. It’s moving too fast. People take vacations. That’s their reward—the vacation. Why not the life? Jack Gilbert

― V. Van Gogh

#134 Nincha

Nincha

HP freak

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18222 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

“Abortion seems to be the only medical procedure that people want to deny you based on how you got in that situation.

Drove drunk, got in an accident and need an organ transplant? No problem.

Messing around with a gun, accidentally shoot yourself in the leg and need surgery? Of course.

Smoke tobacco for most of your life and need treatment for lung cancer? Yep.

Climb a tree, fall out and break your leg? We’ll fix that right up.

Have sex and get pregnant when you don’t want to be? YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO THIS SITUATION AND YOU DESERVE NO MEDICAL HELP OR COMPASSION! THIS IS YOUR FAULT AND YOU WILL DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES!

After all this time?

Always.

#135 Nincha

Nincha

HP freak

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18222 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:24 PM

“People are strange: They are constantly angered by trivial things, but on a major matter like totally wasting their lives, they hardly seem to notice.”
—  Charles Bukowski

After all this time?

Always.

#136 Nincha

Nincha

HP freak

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 18222 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:24 AM

“‘Fat’ is usually the first insult a girl throws at another girl when she wants to hurt her.

I mean, is ‘fat’ really the worst thing a human being can be? Is ‘fat’ worse than ‘vindictive’, ‘jealous’, ‘shallow’, ‘vain’, ‘boring’ or ‘cruel’? Not to me; but then, you might retort, what do I know about the pressure to be skinny? I’m not in the business of being judged on my looks, what with being a writer and earning my living by using my brain…

I went to the British Book Awards that evening. After the award ceremony I bumped into a woman I hadn’t seen for nearly three years. The first thing she said to me? ‘You’ve lost a lot of weight since the last time I saw you!’

‘Well,’ I said, slightly nonplussed, ‘the last time you saw me I’d just had a baby.’

What I felt like saying was, ‘I’ve produced my third child and my sixth novel since I last saw you. Aren’t either of those things more important, more interesting, than my size?’ But no – my waist looked smaller! Forget the kid and the book: finally, something to celebrate!

I’ve got two daughters who will have to make their way in this skinny-obsessed world, and it worries me, because I don’t want them to be empty-headed, self-obsessed, emaciated clones; I’d rather they were independent, interesting, idealistic, kind, opinionated, original, funny – a thousand things, before ‘thin’. And frankly, I’d rather they didn’t give a gust of stinking chihuahua flatulence whether the woman standing next to them has fleshier knees than they do. Let my girls be Hermiones, rather than Pansy Parkinsons.”

—  J.K. Rowling

After all this time?

Always.

#137 Immortelle

Immortelle

Božanska

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12251 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 08:59 PM

1383387_517437448339461_147643130_n.jpg

ॐ Be a voice, not an echo. 

#138 tasika

tasika

Sassenach

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16234 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 09:24 PM

ta od Blakea mi je ful lepa, seveda v angleščini  :closedeyes: 

To see a World in a Grain of Sand

And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,

Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand 

and Eternity in an hour.

Če že delaš bedarije naj se ti vsaj posrečijo!

[Napoleon]

#139 Immortelle

Immortelle

Božanska

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12251 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:18 PM

Meni pa tudi v slovenščini ni slaba. :)

#140 Immortelle

Immortelle

Božanska

• Redni člani
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12251 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 06:28 PM

“Are these things really better than the things I already have? Or am I just trained to be dissatisfied with what I have now?”
—  Chuck Palahniuk, Lullaby

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users